LGBT News / PR Apex

Special Attractive Features of Bicupid.Com for Couples

Via: ReleaseWire

Updated 2:22 PM CDT, Thu, July 19,2018

Bicupid.com has surfaced as the most effective and enjoyable online dating site for the bi singles and couples. This registration process and usage of this site is made extraordinarily simple for the members. There are many explicit features of this site that attracts the bi people from all over the world to join it. So Datingadvice.com is publishing an exclusive article about the amazing features of Bicupid.com

Mountain View, CA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/19/2018 -- Bicupid.com is now known to be the largest and most secure online dating site for the bi people worldwide. It is operating from the Silicon Valley for last 17 years and has served numerous bi singles and couples in this long period. There are many unique features of this renowned dating site that has intrigued Datingadvice.com to publish about the amazing services of Bicupid.com. Currently, the number of members of this site has crossed one million, among which 60% members are from the USA, while the rest belong to other foreign countries, like Australia, Canada and Britain. 64.5% of the total members are women and the rest 35.5% are men in this site.

Notable points of the exclusive services provided by Bicupid.com

The customer service of this dating site is available online for 24 x 7 hours, where the experts in dating efficiently handle all complaints of the enrolled members, whenever asked by them.

The management of this site strictly checks the authenticity of the information provided by all the members, thus ensuring the personal safety of each male and female member of Bicupid.com.

The highly experienced team of Bicupid.com designs innovative ideas for offering more attractive features, regarding the enjoyable dating among the bi members. Each of these expert team members takes turn to provide customer service for a week, which makes them better acquainted with the common problems faced by the members. Thus, they can promptly offer help to the members who may face any problem in using any of the offered features here.

However, all these useful dating features are offered for free to all the members, irrespective of their ages and locations. So the members of Bicupid.com need not pay anything even for using the advanced features of this dating site.

The registration process of this site is very simple and can be done very quickly. The profile and the tagline that the members need to write during registration in Bicupid.com, require only a minimum number of characters, making the process much faster. The new members do not need to undergo any personality quiz or uncomfortable verification procedure; though verification of the profile makes it more trustworthy for other members.

In this site, the bi couples sign up explicitly as couples only and do not show up as single persons, as done in many other dating sites. There is a special category that features the bi couples looking for a third single dating partner; whereas the singles also have the option of looking for suitable dating couples here.

Bicupid.com is constantly improving its features to retain its position as the leader of the bi dating sites, thus making the site more comfortable for the users. The satisfaction level of its members can be estimated from their testimonials posted online on this webpage https://www.bicupid.com/success_stories.html.

Contact detail:

Name: BiCupid.com
Phone: 1-(416)-628-1072
Email: support@bicupid.com
Website: http://www.bicupid.com
800 West EI Camino Real, #180, Mountain View, California
940940

For more information on this press release visit:
http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/special-attractive-features-of-bicupidcom-for-couples-1014700.htm

Media Relations Contact
Eve Stone
Email: Click to Email Eve Stone
Web: http://www.bicupid.com